DECLARATION OF CONSENT
Generally, you may browse the Site without directly providing any Personal Information (though we may automatically collect certain non-sensitive information as described further below, such as IP Address and log information). However, we may ask that you provide information, including, without limitation, Personal Information, at various times and locations through the Site. For example, if you decide to register with the Site to request information, you will be asked to provide information such as your name and email address. When using forms on the Site to communicate with us, you may choose to provide other Personal Information, such as your name, company name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. We may collect and store any Personal Information you input into the Site.
PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information when you transmit it from your computer to the Site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in several ways, including:
- Information you provide to us directly, such as when you register with the Site, voluntarily provide it through your interaction with the Site, or communicating with us.
- Information collected or inferred from your use of the Site, such as information we automatically collect when you access and otherwise participate with the Site.
Data Types: We collect the following types of information about you:
- Contact and account information, such as name, email address, telephone number, and physical address.
- Technical information, such as IP address.
- Employment information, such as company name, business address, phone number, email address, or other professional information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information we collect to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences.
We may use the information collected and provided, individually or in an aggregate form, in order to:
- contact you about the Site;
- notify you about important changes to the Site;
- evaluate products or services we could offer to you;
- monitor or improve use of the Site;
- compare and otherwise use data entered by users for any purpose including consulting, research and marketing;
- customize any advertising and content you see on the Site;
- provide specific information to you from us and/or our affiliates; and
- send you promotional material from us and/or our affiliates.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
With certain legal exceptions and limitations, you may exercise the following rights. We will not discriminate against you, in any manner prohibited by applicable law, for exercising these rights. We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties.
- Access. You have the right to request information about the categories and specific Personal Information we have collected about you, the sources of Personal Information, the purpose for collecting the Personal Information, the categories of third parties to whom we have sold your Personal Information or shared it for a business purpose and the types of Personal Information sold or shared. You may also request information about any third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Information for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You may request this information at the contact information above.
- Deletion. You may request that we delete your Personal Information.
- Correction: You have the right to ask us to correct your Personal Information
PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
Personal Information will be stored for as long as the information is required to fulfill our legitimate business needs or the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected, or for such period as is required by law.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell Personal Information about you to unrelated companies for their independent use. However, we may share your Personal Information with the categories of recipients described below:
- Our divisions, holding companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- Third party service providers or other entities that are involved in the operation of the Site, help us provide you with our products and services, and that otherwise support our relationship with you (such as shipping or direct mailing organizations). In such cases, our agreements with these third parties do not permit them to use or disclose Personal Information for purposes other than fulfilling those services.
- Law enforcement, government agencies, or other regulators to comply with law or legal requirements, to enforce our agreements, and to protect our rights and our property or our safety and the safety of our users or third parties.
- Transactional parties if we, or some or all of our assets, are acquired by another entity, including through a sale or in connection with a bankruptcy.
- Your employer or coworkers if you receive our products or services in connection with your employment.
We may also share Personal Information that has been anonymized or aggregated with third parties for any purpose.
DOMAIN NAME AND IP ADDRESS
We collect the domain names and IP addresses of our visitors for statistical purposes, to measure use, to improve the content or responsiveness of the Site, or to customize the content or layout of the Site for the individual visitor. We do not disclose this information to third parties. We may also aggregate information relating to our visitors’ traffic patterns from the data that we collect and retain concerning the IP addresses and domain names of our visitors, and we may divulge such aggregate information about our users with third parties such as our business partners, distributors, and service and support providers.
You should know that e-mail is not necessarily secure against all forms of interception. If your communication includes sensitive information about you or your company and you would prefer not to transmit this information in this fashion, please contact us by post or telephone rather than e-mail.
We collect email addresses that are: volunteered by the visitor; through e-mail messages addressed to us or our employees; through visitor responses via the “contact us” portion of the Site; or e-mail marketing destination web pages and public events. We use e-mail addresses for marketing purposes and to inform those interested in our products about events, products, services or other items of interest. We may also use e-mail addresses volunteered by our visitors to register the visitor for an extranet account, to process orders for brochures and other written materials, or otherwise to respond to a visitor’s request.
COOKIES AND DO NOT TRACK
A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. We use one type of cookie to maintain your login information for as long as you are using the Site. No Personal Information is stored in this cookie and the cookie is deleted from your computer when you leave the Site. Our second cookie type simply identifies you as you move throughout the Site, providing faster, personalized access to view various site pages.
We do not honor “do not track” signals from website browsers at this time.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the U.S.
On behalf of the website provider, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Site, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at:
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to us through the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not access, use, or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information.
While every effort and measure is taken to reduce the risk of data breaches, we have dedicated controls and procedures in place for such situations, along with the procedures that are required to make notifications to the relevant Supervisory Authority and data subjects (where applicable).
COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS